Aimpoint® Sights For All Conditions Anywhere
When your life depends on your gear!
When the time comes to take the shot, there should be no question that you can count on your sight to perform. We know that conditions in the field place extreme demands on your equipment, so we design and test Aimpoint® products to stand up to any condition that you are likely to encounter. Our sights are subjected to brutal testing, including exposure to heat, cold, physical abuse, and submersion under water.
Dangerous situations can happen suddenly whether on the streets or in active combat. An Aimpoint® sight gives you a tremendous advantage – aiming with both eyes open allows you to see the target as well as the surroundings. You instinctively place the red dot on the target, and you’re ready to pull the trigger. The mechanical switch lets the shooter to get the right setting rapidly while aiming through the sight. We also design our products to operate constantly for years on a single battery so your sight will be ready when you are.
Aimpoint® sights save money for professionals by reducing training time, ammunition and battery consumption. Aimpoint® sights are simply the fastest, easiest way to aim any type of firearm.
Around the world professionals have used Aimpoint® red dot sights for more than 20 years proving their value. Manufactured since 1975, more than one million Aimpoint® sights are in hands of professionals. Whether in the field or on the streets, you can count on Aimpoint® red dot sights!
Standard features of all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
• Unlimited eye relief
• Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
• Extremely rugged, durable construction
• No hazardous materials
• No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
• Increased aiming confidence and hit probability
• Reduced training time and ammunition consumption
• Battery life measured in years
The Aimpoint® CompM4s sight, with low battery compartment, belongs to the CompM4 series sights which are the finest sights Aimpoint has ever produced. Improvements include improved energy efficiency that provides up to 8 years of continuous use from a single AA battery!
The first Aimpoint Comp sight came out in 1995 and today there are more than 1 million sights from the Comp series in use worldwide. All Comp sights are soldier-tested and combat-proven, in other words they are extremely robust high quality products.
The Aimpoint® CompM4 series of sights are the toughest sights that Aimpoint has ever produced and they are the standard infantry soldier sight in many NATO countries. These optics are extremely rugged and operate continuously for up to 8 years using a single AA battery. The competition is not even close. The Aimpoint CompM4s is the latest version of the U.S. Army´s M68CCO (Close-Combat Optic), continuing a legacy that Aimpoint has maintained since 1997.
The CompM4 has a top-mounted battery compartment while the CompM4s has a low battery compartment – this is the only difference between the sights.
Complete and ready to mount
The standard configuration of the CompM4 series of sights contains the sight (CompM4 or CompM4s), a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer. These sights also come equipped with a killFlash® anti-reflection device and bikini rubber lens covers.
Customize your sight
CompM4 and CompM4s sights can be customized according to your preferences and needs. Both the standard mount and spacer can be changed to meet the demands of your specific mission and equipment.
- Low battery compartment
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery
- 7 NVD settings and 9 daylight settings
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation and lower the risk of snagging on other gear
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Mount base screws directly into the sight – no separate sight ring required.
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag
- Unequalled light transmission
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Type classified as the U.S. Army’s new M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove and protected against impact
- Can be used with a carry handle adapter for use on all M16 rifles
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
Aimpoint® Micro T-2
The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
We listened to feedback coming from hard-core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Aimpoint® Micro T-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions.
At the same time, we decided to improve upon the optical performance of the sight which results in a new lens and an important breakthrough in reflective lens coatings. This makes the Micro T-2 and the 3XMag magnifier a fantastic optical combination.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic is designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight’s performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement.
The Aimpoint® PRO sight comes in a ready-to-go kit at a budget friendly price, a concept that appeals strongly to Law Enforcement units.
Complete and ready to mount
The PRO sight contains a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer which can be removed. It is also equipped with flip covers, a black front flip cover and a transparent rear flip cover that allows the user to engage a target with both lens covers closed in an emergency situation.
Customize your sight
Accessories and mounts are available if you want to upgrade your PRO sight.
Please note that the appearance of some components of this product such as the rubber strap, the covers for the adjustment screws and the battery lid have recently changed.
- Always ready – always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.• In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
The Aimpoint® 3XMag magnifying module is specially designed for compatibility with Aimpoint sights and for maximum flexibility and better performance in the field.
The Aimpoint® 3XMag magnifying module is a high quality optic that can be used with any Aimpoint sight for extended range target identification and engagement. This high quality accessory gives the shooter the best of both worlds: rapid CQB aiming with an Aimpoint sight, and long range target acquisition in combination with the magnifier. The Aimpoint TwistMount allows this transition to occur effortlessly and in just a matter of seconds.
The recommended mount for the 3XMag is the Aimpoint® TwistMount, which allows for quick attachment on any MIL-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail. Check if you need a spacer for co-witnessing with the Aimpoint sight.
The 3XMag can also be attached to aftermarket “flip to side” mounts.
- Mountable on a rail system behind Aimpoint sights
- Extremely fast and ingenious mounting solution (Twist Mount – Picatinny)
- Can also be mounted with a regular 30 mm ring
- Provides extended range to the operator
- Combines the best of two worlds – CQB & semi-sniping
- Increases confidence, performance, and flexibility
- No influence on point of impact – No need for re-zeroing the sight
- Doubles as handheld magnifying glass monocular.